Making simple syrup, dicing brown mushrooms, sauteeing chard, rolling pastry…don’t you wish you were coming to urban eating league tonight?
More soon on the above projects…
- Shibori dyeing (moderate success)
- Custom ottoman (aesthetic success; functional failure)
- Masking tape chevron canvas floormat (creation problematic; functional success)
- Various paper ornaments (success; failure to upload DIYs in time for Christmas!)
- Red hot coffee table with lobster stencil (in progress)
At Pfeiffer Big Sur for a Maine-less Christmas (tears). You can’t see it but all the other tourists there were taking the exact same photo. I’m very original.
This year will involve:
- Getting one plant to grow in thrive in a dark apartment